Monday, November 3, 2008
Oh My!
Life. I'm sitting here at my desk with Logan to my right, playing the Gameboy and coughing and sniffing....again. Brandon is sitting behind me eating Goldfish and watching Arthur. Little Callie is taking her late afternoon nap (she rolled from back to tummy this a.m.), which makes me think that I should be doing something productive. I sent Alan to the store to fetch some more cold medicine, as Logan has been coughing on everything in sight. All seems to be in its place - normal. That is, if you don't take into consideration that I found out this morning that we are expecting - again. Yes...already. Callie is only 5 months old and I have no idea how far along I am. Seems like all the talk we had about having our kids close together seemed more realistic when it was just that - talk. I am somewhere in between laughing and crying...and Alan can only laugh...mostly at me. So we made the usual calls to share the big news, everyone super-excited for another baby. Yeah....14 months apart - maybe. What the crap just happened?!? Welcome to my life..... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you kidding me??? That sounds like something I would do! Not quite at 5 months, but you will survive, you're a tough little cookie. Hopefully it will be another little girl, and they will be the best of friends. Congrats!!
Wow, Congrats!! What a great start for a blog, the worlds most unexpected news!!
I think as your visiting teacher we may need to have a little talk about the birds and the bees since you "Aren't sure how this happened" Ha, ha!! I had better get my sorry rear in shape and start helping you out more, giving you a break, your hormones are going to go nuts. . .
Emma and Josh were 19 months apart, and Katrina and Ben were 19 also. . . not quite as close as yours will be, but there really are some EASIER things about having your babies close, and they play really nicely together. . .You'll be fine, and I'll try and relieve you a little, so you can BREATHE! Sarah
My mom had my sister 13 months after I was born...and that was PLANNED!! (a.k.a. CrAzY) I'm thinking there has to be benefits to having them close, but I'm a little distracted by memories of being sick the ENTIRE first trimester and never wanting to get out of bed....that could be a problem.
Post a Comment