p.s. For those of you who have read the first post, you might find the humor in my husband bringing me a bouquet of beautiful flowers tonight....the thing is, I'm not sure if it's a "Congratulations!" or a "Please forgive me" bouquet.
wow...so you are seriously pregnant! You didn't even say anything on sunday you silly little girl! Well that is great...you know even though they will be close they will totally be buddies...no matter if its a boy or girl...and Callie needs a buddy since her big bros are much older. And you know we had kinda a surprise with Elise...not that we didn't want her of course but I got pregnant much faster than I thought and at first I was totally frieking out and now I can't even imagine life without her...I think the Lord always knows what we need and it will all work out for the best! I am really excited for you though...seriously...you are teh cutest pregnant girl on the block!
I didn't find out until Monday a.m. Pregnancy was the LAST thing on my mind on Sunday - I hadn't even considered it until I started to think about how often I had been nauseous lately. I'm glad that they will be close, I'm just soooo not ready for this!!!
5 comments:
Maybe his "gift" is the start of a wonderful tradition, for the next nine months. . .hu, Alan??
wow...so you are seriously pregnant! You didn't even say anything on sunday you silly little girl! Well that is great...you know even though they will be close they will totally be buddies...no matter if its a boy or girl...and Callie needs a buddy since her big bros are much older. And you know we had kinda a surprise with Elise...not that we didn't want her of course but I got pregnant much faster than I thought and at first I was totally frieking out and now I can't even imagine life without her...I think the Lord always knows what we need and it will all work out for the best! I am really excited for you though...seriously...you are teh cutest pregnant girl on the block!
I didn't find out until Monday a.m. Pregnancy was the LAST thing on my mind on Sunday - I hadn't even considered it until I started to think about how often I had been nauseous lately. I'm glad that they will be close, I'm just soooo not ready for this!!!
congrats,
It better be both (reason for the flowers)
We sure miss you guys, hope all is well,
Rob
Wow! Congratulations! Callie is so adorable!
Amy
Post a Comment